The Artemis Light features some of the best scroll engraving to come out of the world-renowned engraving studio of Italy. The Artemis Light features AN ALLOY SIDE PLATE RECEIVER to highlight this beautiful artwork. Bottega Giovanelli has hand finished the engraving and put numerous hours of work into every shotgun. Battista Rizzini himself hand selects every piece of Turkish walnut wood that goes into our 20 line-per-inch precision checkered stocks. This makes the Artemis Light a must-have for your collection.
- ACTION: Alloy coin finished, box lock with side plates. Plus Titanium plate on the firing pin area.
- ENGRAVING: Scroll engraving including Golden Lions and Golden Ribbon
- MECHANICS: Box lock, automatic ejectors, single selective trigger
- BARRELS: Chrome-lined bores
- BARREL LENGTH: Available in 28", 29" and 30"
- RIBS: Comes standard with vented top rib. Option of solid rib is available for upcharge of $300
- STOCK AND FOREND: Round knob Prince of Wales grip and forend comes standard, English style stock is available with no extra charge.
- GAUGE: 12/16/20 | 28/.410 (on 20ga. action)
- CHAMBER: 2.75"/3"
- CHOKES: Comes with five interchangeable chokes
- DROP: 1 1/2" x 2 1/4"
- STOCK LENGTH: 14 5/8" | Left hand stock is available
- WEIGHT (LBS.): 12 gauge- 6.75 lbs, 16 Gauge-6.5 lbs., 20 gauge -6.25 lbs., 28 Gauge 5.9 lbs., .410 Gauge- 5.9 lbs.
- COMBO SET: Available upon request
- ARTEMIS LIGHT PRICE: $4,206