The new RIZZINI BR110 field shotgun has all the same features of our premium over/under shotguns but at an affordable price. Rizzini’s 55 years of manufacturing experience is showcased in the simplicity and functionality of the BR110.
Its matte black slim low-profile receiver is extremely strong and comes with upgraded Turkish walnut stock with 26 LPI checkering and a classic rounded forearm. The action is machined from forged special steel. Nickel chrome steel barrels are crafted into functional and graceful shotguns suitable for all shooting purposes.
The BR110 retains many of the unique features found on it’s higher grade cousins. Including: jeweled mono-blocks, brazed ribs, and precisely regulated trigger and automatic ejectors.
With the BR110, Rizzini offers the budget-minded shooter the best value in an over/under shotgun today.
- ACTION: Matte black
- ENGRAVING: Minimal scroll
- MECHANICS: Box lock, automatic ejectors, single-selective trigger
- BARRELS: Chrome lined barrels
- BARREL LENGTH: Available in 26" 28" 29" 30"
- RIB: Ventilated top rib.
- STOCK AND FOREND: Semi-pistol grip stock and rounded forend in Grade 2 walnut.
- GAUGE: 12, 16 (on 12 gauge action) 20 | Small Action: 28, .410
- CHAMBER: 2 3/4" & 3"
- CHOKES: Interchangeable
- DROP: 1 1/2" x 2 1/4"
- STOCK LENGTH: 14 5/8"
- WEIGHT (LBS.): 12 Gauge - 6.75 lbs., 20 Gauge - 6.25 lbs., 28 Gauge - 5.75 lbs.
- MSRP: $2,150