The Artemis features some of the best scroll engraving to come out of the world-renowned engraving house of Italy. We utilize a side plate receiver to highlight this beautiful artwork. The Rizzini factory artisans hand finish the engraving and put numerous hours of work into every shotgun. Battista Rizzini, himself, hand selects every piece of Turkish walnut wood that goes into our 26 line-per-inch precision checkered stocks. This makes the Artemis a must-have for your collection.
- ACTION: Coin finished or case-hardened, box lock with side plates
- ENGRAVING: Scroll engraving
- MECHANICS: Boxlock, automatic ejectors, single selective trigger.
- BARRELS: Chrome-lined bores
- BARREL LENGTH: Available in 28", 29" or 30"
- RIBS: Comes standard with vented top rib. Option of solid rib is available for upcharge of $300
- STOCK AND FOREND: Round knob Prince of Wales grip and straight forend comes standard, English style is available with no extra charge.
- GAUGE: 12/16/20/28/.410
- CHAMBER: 2.75"/3"
- CHOKES: Comes with five interchangeable chokes. Combo sets available upon request.
- DROP: 1 1/2" x 2 1/4"
- STOCK LENGTH: 14 5/8" | Left hand stock available
- WEIGHT (LBS.): 12 gauge- 6.75 lbs, 16 Gauge-6.5 lbs., 20 gauge -6.25 lbs., 28 Gauge 5.9 lbs., .410 Gauge- 5.9 lbs.
- ARTEMIS PRICE: $4,077